Thursday, November 28, 2013

At home, at work, at play.

We read an article or two about women in the home and at work.

I just say, everyone do what leads your soul to goodness!

There are no absolutes!! You just need to be true to yourself, figure out what you want and find out what you need in this life experience.

I wish people would stop asking, Are you in school? Are you working? ... I would rather them ask me what my goals are and what I am doing to achieve them.

There are so many opinions floating around, and I am learning that no matter what topic is out there in the universe, someone has an opinion about it. And people will never stop telling you what they think, what is right, what is wrong. Find out for yourself. Create some space for yourself to understand and resonate with certain truths and how to apply them.

Seek goodness and you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment